Ryder Fleet Products has partnered with J. J. Keller to offer a variety of courses on workplace safety, transportation, construction, hazmat, and human resources. Featuring the latest technology and interactive learning techniques, they combine the power and reliability of their training programs with the convenience and cost-effectiveness of online training.
Features & Benefits
- Improved Consistency - Content and delivery are the same every time.
- Cost Efficiency - You'll avoid many of the usual off-site training costs.
- Convenience - Individualized training when it's convenient for you.
- Easy Management - Basic everyday tasks are easy to perform.
- Simplified Reporting & Recordkeeping - Keeping track of important training info is all at your fingertips.
- Hazard Communication and Globally Harmonized System
- Reasonable Suspicion Testing: What Supervisors Need to Know
- Hours of Service: A Driver's Guide
- Click here to view a complete list of JJ Keller Online Interactive courses.
To enroll in any of the JJ Keller interactive training courses, simply fill out the form below and click submit. You will receive an email containing login information within 48 hours Mon - Fri.
For questions on any of the courses contact RyderSafetyServices.com at 1-800-SAFETY-1 or Send an email