Ryder Fleet Products is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ryder System, Inc. - a Fortune 500 commercial transportation, logistics and supply chain management solutions company. Ryder Fleet Products was founded in 1984 as a warehouse distributor to leverage Ryder's purchasing power and negotiate prices for aftermarket parts that were significantly lower than individual Ryder shops were paying. We later began selling to customers outside of Ryder which led to exponential growth and positioned Ryder Fleet Products as a leading authorized distributor of over 160 auto and truck parts manufacturers.
We work with clients - small fleets, fleets of Fortune 500 companies and maintenance/repair businesses - to simplify their fleet purchasing responsibilities and reduce their spending on aftermarket truck parts, shop supplies and safety items. Our industry experience includes beverage, construction, government, transportation, and waste disposal.
Whether you're doing business with us as an owner operator or as a fleet of 10,000, with Ryder Fleet Products, you can:
- Receive consistent national pricing and substantial cost savings on genuine, OEM-quality, brand-name parts for your fleets
- Quickly determine the parts you need with access to technical parts assistance and cross reference look ups from our experienced customer service staff
- View account-specific only products, and access account specific pricing and messaging through a unique customer log-in portal
- Place reorders quickly and seamlessly using your "My Frequent Purchases" list, or from a list of your previous orders
- Generate monthly or quarterly usage and consumption reports and use the data to help you stay in compliance
Let us help support you in keeping your fleet running as smoothly, efficiently and as cost effectively as possible. Contact us for more information.
For fleets over 50 vehicles, contact our Business Development Manager, Nicole Correll, or call her at 330-417-2841 , and learn more about what we can do for you.
We invite you to read through our articles on the right, sign up for our e-mail newsletter and learn more about us on Twitter and Facebook.
Let's make this journey together.
Senior Director/General Manager
Ryder Fleet Products
Senior Director - Ryder Fleet Products
Scott Gates is the Senior Director & General Manager of Ryder Fleet Products, Inc. and has global responsibility for all day to day operations. Scott has spent over 30 years in Supply Chain Management with Ryder System, Inc. and Ryder Fleet Products.
Additionally, Scott is a passionate and active volunteer and has served in several volunteer roles including:
- 2004 -2009: Advisory Council - Atlanta Mission
- 2007-2011: Board of Directors (Vice-Chairman) -
HowFar Foundation & HowFar Ministries
- 2009-Current: Street GRACE Speaker Bureau & Liaison to FACE (www.streetgrace.org)
- 2010-Current: Truckers Against Trafficking Speaker & Corporate Partner (www.truckersagainsttrafficking.org)
- We offer over 60,000 aftermarket truck and auto parts, shop supplies, tools and safety items
- We have a nationwide distribution network with distribution centers in Lawrenceville, GA (665 Raco Dr., Lawrenceville, GA 30046); Reading, PA (600 Corporate Dr., Reading, PA 19605); Santa Fe Springs, CA (10715 Springdale St., Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670 ); and Carrollton, TX (1212 Trend Dr., Carrollton TX 75006). A 5th DC is opening 3rd quarter of 2014 in Portage, IN.
- Our Senior Director/General Business Manager, Scott Gates has been with Ryder for over 30 years
- In 2014 we celebrated our 30th year of supporting our customers on the road
- Our mission is "To be the 'supplier of choice' for aftermarket parts, shop supplies and safety items for light, medium and heavy duty vehicles"
LEARN FROM US